You can manually transfer your user data (cue points, analyzed file data, and history) from one version of djay to another using the iOS Files app.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Files app on your iPhone or iPad. For these steps, we'll use an iPad.
- Under "Locations" on the left menu, tap "On My iPad".
- Tap on the djay version you wish to transfer your data from (djay 2 or djay Pro), then tap on "User Data" to open the folder. For these steps, we'll transfer data from djay 2.
- Long-press (tap and hold) the "djay Media Library..." file, then select "Copy".
- Navigate to the same location in djay Pro AI's file by tapping "On My iPad" under Locations on the left menu, then tap "djay", and finally tap "User Data" to open the folder.
- Long-press the "djay Media Library..." file here and select "Delete"**.
- On the same screen in djay Pro AI's "User Data" folder, long-press on the screen and select "Paste". This will paste the previously copied djay 2 "djay Media Library..." file into the same location in djay Pro AI's folder.
The user data is now transferred from djay 2 to djay Pro AI, and djay Pro AI will automatically use this data when you launch the app again on your device.
**Prior to deleting djay Pro AI's current library file in Step 6, you may want to create a backup of this file in case you want to recover this data at any time in the future.