Neural Mix™ is natively supported via the performance pads on the following mixers, MIDI controllers, and turntables:
- Pioneer DJ DJM-S11: press SHIFT + SAVED LOOP (labeled “SAVED FLIP”)
- Pioneer DJ DJM-S9: press SHIFT + HOT CUE (labeled “CUE LOOP”)
- Pioneer DJ DJM-S7: press SHIFT + SAVED LOOP (labeled "SAVED FLIP")
- RANE ONE: double-press SAVED LOOP
- RANE SEVENTY: press TRANSPORT
- Reloop BUDDY: press SHIFT + Performance Pad 7 (labeled "Neural Mix")
- Reloop ELITE: double-press SAMPLER (labeled "SAVED FLIPS")
- Reloop RP8000MK2: reachable by tapping shift + CUE/Saved (labeled "USER 1")
Neural Mix channels (e.g. Drums, Harmonic, Vocals) are mapped onto each row of the performance pads, with the top row allowing to solo a channel, and the bottom row muting it. You can select the Neural Mix channels in the djay user interface by tapping the Neural Mix button.
For more on mapping or editing the mapping of Neural Mix controls on your own, please refer to our FAQ: How do I MIDI map Neural Mix™ controls in djay Pro AI for iOS?.