To set up your Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 or Traktor Kontrol S3 with djay Pro AI for Mac, please follow this step-by-step guide:
- Use the following link to ensure your controller has the latest firmware, as older versions do not support it. Scroll down until you find the entry on the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 or TRAKTOR KONTROL S3.
- Run the installer on your Mac and follow the steps to update the firmware.
- Make sure your controller is fully unplugged from your computer and the power supply.
- Hold down the left FLX button (top left of the jog wheel) and plug the USB cable in to your Mac and the controller.
- The controller cue pads should blink green to show you are in user MIDI mode.
- Launch djay Pro AI for Mac and start mixing!