Please follow these steps in order for djay Pro to access your iTunes library on Windows:
- Open iTunes
- Click the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences..."
- Select "Advanced"
- Enable the option "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications"
- Click "OK"
You should now be able to access your iTunes library in djay Pro by selecting the iTunes icon in the media library.
Changing your iTunes library location
If your iTunes library is not stored in the standard "Music" folder, please follow these steps to select your iTunes library in djay Pro:
- Follow the steps above to enable sharing the "iTunes Library XML" in iTunes
- Open the djay Pro settings side-panel
- Select "Media library settings"
- Click "Select iTunes library"
- Navigate to your iTunes library location
- Select the "iTunes Music Library" file and click "Open"