To set up your Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 or Traktor Kontrol S3 with djay for iOS (PRO subscription required), please follow this step-by-step guide:
- Use the following link to ensure your controller has the latest firmware, as older versions do not support it. Scroll down until you find the entry on the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 or TRAKTOR KONTROL S3.
- Run the installer on a computer and follow the steps to update the firmware.
- Make sure your controller is fully unplugged from your iPad or iPhone and the power supply.
- Hold down the left FLX button (top left of the jog wheel) and plug in the AC adapter.
- The controller cue pads should blink green to show you are in user MIDI mode.
- Ensure djay for iOS is fully quit in the background by swiping it away in the App Switcher.
- Plug your Lightning/USB-C data-charging cable into the “iPad” port on the back of the controller and into your iPad or iPhone.
- Launch djay with a PRO subscription and start mixing!