You can manually transfer your user data (cue points, analyzed file data, and history) with the iOS File manager app.
In order to do so, please follow these steps:
- In the iOS File Manager go to "On My iPad" in the Locations tab.
- Depending on which apps user data you want to transfer, open the corresponding folder (djay 2 or djay Pro).
- In the corresponding folder, copy the djay Media Library file.
- Go back to "On My iPad" and open the djay for iOS folder.
- Paste the djay Media Library and Replace the original djay Media Library file in the djay for iOS folder.
The user data is now transferred.