Yes! You can absolutely use the same mapping for the controller that you have saved on your computer.
Here’s how it works:
1. First, locate the MIDI mapping file on your computer.
- If you mapped the controller on a Mac, you’ll find your MIDI mapping file in the following location:
~/Music/djay Pro 2/MIDI Mappings/
- If you mapped the controller on a PC, you’ll find your MIDI mapping file in the following location:
For the full purchased version of djay Pro from the Microsoft Store:
For the Demo version of djay Pro:
2. Then, connect your iOS device to your computer and transfer the file through iOS File sharing. Just drop the MIDI Mapping file under the djay section.
3. Finally, to check if the MIDI mapping has been correctly transferred to your iOS device, open the Settings in djay. After you connect the controller, you should be able to select the MIDI mapping you’ve transferred under "MIDI devices".