djay Pro can root its decks to an external Mixer or a sound card. In order to use the channels of an external mixer with djay Pro please follow these steps:
- connect the external device to your Computer.
- make sure the correct driver is installed and djay Pro can access the device after start up.
- access the djay Pro settings click on the burger menu button at the top left of the application window.
- click Configure audio device to access the Audio device settings.
- pick your external device in the Audio Device drop-down menu.
- select External as Mixer Mode.
- hit Apply.