djay supports most songs sold on the iTunes Store (through “iTunes Plus”). However, please note that DRM-protected songs (Digital Rights Management) are not supported. Furthermore, iTunes Store songs downloaded in Dolby Atmos or Lossless quality formats may also be DRM-protected.
Articles in this section
- Can I play DRM-protected songs in djay?
- Where does djay Pro store playlists, cue points, and other data?
- Why do some of my songs display lock icons?
- How do I use djay Pro AI's Track Match feature?
- How do I log out or change my streaming service account in djay?
- How do I play or add songs from SD Cards, USB sticks, and external hard drives?
- How do I import crates/playlists from Serato or Traktor?