djay Pro stores all data in the following folder in your home folder:
- If you downloaded djay Pro from the Mac App Store:
- If you downloaded djay Pro from the Algoriddim website:
To access this folder, activate the Finder, select "Go To Folder..." from the "Go To" menu, and copy & paste the respective path above.
This folder contains the following data:
- djay Preset Library.plist: cue points, first down beats and all other data set by the user
- Metadata: per-song analyze data (e.g. waveforms, beat grids, etc.)
- Sets: your DJ set history as displayed in the djay Pro media library
- Samples: custom audio samples (including recorded samples)
- Sampler Presets: custom audio sampler presets
- VideoImageEffects and VideoImageEffects.plist: custom image overlays for the djay Pro video mode
- VideoTextEffects.plist: custom text overlays for the djay Pro video mode
Note: To move djay Pro to another Mac, simply copy the Algoriddim folder to the same location on the new Mac.